Restore Your Smile with Dental Implants
Embarrassed about your missing teeth? Dental implants can make your smile whole again. Dental implants are the gold standard in the replacement of missing teeth. Dental implants are titanium posts that are inserted into the jawbone. Primary Dental, which is located in Hanover Park, IL, offers dental implants to their patients. Dr. Kavita Shah is one of the finest dentists in Hanover Park, IL. Here are five impressive benefits of dental implants.
1. Improve Your Look- Tooth loss can ruin an otherwise perfect smile and make you look old before your time. Dental implants can help you leave behind the embarrassment and discomfort of missing teeth. Dental implants can restore your smile, improve your appearance, and make you look years younger. Dental implants are the next best thing to real teeth.
2. Improve Your Speech- The absence of one or more teeth can result in difficulty speaking. Your front teeth and tongue helps you pronounce words. If you have one or more missing teeth, you may find yourself slurring certain words. Dental implants can improve your speech. With dental implants, you will speak clearly and confidently.
3. Help You Chew Food- Many people take their teeth for granted — until something goes wrong. Our teeth help us tear and break down food for proper digestion. If you have one or more missing teeth, you may have difficulty chewing certain foods. Dental implants function like real teeth. With dental implants, you will be able to eat whatever you want, whenever you want.
4. Prevent Teeth Shifting- Tooth loss not only affects your appearance but also your oral health. If you don't replace your missing teeth with implants, the surrounding teeth will begin to shift into the open spaces. This puts them at risk for fractures and damage. Dental implants can prevent your remaining teeth from shifting out of place.
5. Prevent Jawbone Loss- If you don't replace your missing teeth with implants, your jawbone will also begin to deteriorate because it is no longer stimulated by your tooth roots. The healthy bone is preserved through the pressure and stimulus of chewing. Dental implants are the only tooth replacement option that stops bone loss and stimulate bone growth.
If you want an attractive smile, this is your chance! Start your journey today! Call Primary Dental at (630) 213-0088 today to schedule a dental consultation in Hanover Park, IL. You will have a new quality of life with dental implants.